Here is the truth - I’ve managed and juggled and worked some crazy hours to build my business to where it is today.
I have a lot of things on the go, and it’s getting harder and harder for me to keep them all straight in my own head! Don’t get me wrong, the results have been amazing, but I am burned out and ready to hire in some support.
I am making the space this year and reaching out into the universe to find that one magical person to help bring it all together. We’ve both got dreams and ambitions, and I need help.
I run a successful, multi six figure doTERRA business, plus an online program called Brand, Build, Blog. In short, there’s a lot going on, but I’ve got some pretty kick ass systems and organization systems in place (you’ve got to have systems when you’ve been a one-woman show up until now!).
I know where I need help, but I’m also open to someone coming in and blowing my mind with a new perspective.
Is this you?
- You are easy going but you get things done. You are the person that can calmly and effectively navigate a storm. You have an innate desire to constantly improve and add value -- not only as a person but also through the projects you're working on.
- You are detail oriented, and you have the ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- You like to know your task, your job, and then you get it done.
- You love to work behind the scenes, and are excited to help me scale and grow this business.
- Pinterest makes you happy. Analytics tells you a story. Google makes your life easier.
- You are curious and want to peek behind the curtain to see what a successful online coaching & doTERRA business looks like.
- You get energy working behind the scenes.
Here are some of the tasks you would be doing:
- Social Media Ninja: updating social media trackers, utilizing SmarterQueue, organizing files in Dropbox
- Some email management
- Research, outreach and helping drive the business forward by finding podcast interviews for Brand, Build Blog
- Sourcing new partners for webinars
- Prepare summary of metrics: Google Analytics, social engagement and website usage to help me inform marketing campaigns (training will be provided)
- Collect and analyze data from Google Analytics, audience demographics, preferences
- Designing and editing images in Canva and/or Photoshop (*not required, but would offer a significant advantage for this position)
- Tech experience with several different platforms, especially with Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Gmail, Zoom, and Dropbox. I utilize lots of technology so that I can leverage my business and work from anywhere (so you can, too!)
- Brand awareness and understanding
- Experience with Canva and/or Photoshop a significant asset
- Freedom: as long as the work gets done, it doesn’t matter to me “how” or “where” (i.e. work from anywhere in the world!)
- Flexibility: get the work done when it suits your schedule
- Earning an income working AROUND your family schedule
- $22 an hour, (Canadian) starting at a minimum of 5 hours a month with flexibility to grow
- You need constant reminders
- You don’t care about details
- Tech, apps, and programs frustrate you
- Project Management isn’t your strong suit
- You get lonely working at home and not interacting with people in person
- You like to be around other people and chat a lot
- You need a lot of hand holding and encouragement
Want to be the Dunder to my Mifflin?
Click the button below to apply
If you want to see when my next job posting goes up, be sure to come on over and follow me on Instagram!